We experience a lot of challenges in everyday life. Many marketers and advertisers who have huge businesses to look after often spend too much time creating and organizing these operations. However, maintaining high productivity levels can be a challenge. But, luckily, there are a number of tools aimed at helping you focus on your tasks to maintain high productivity. Productivity is the result of a commitment to excellence, intelligent planning, and consistent effort. With times becoming too much competitive, it makes sense to take help from a myriad of productivity tools available in the market. Here are some productivity tools that can enhance your outcome.
It usually becomes common to be overwhelmed and disorganized on long projects working or managing them. There is a tool called ProofHub that is hailed as an all-in-one project and task management software. It keeps things organized while increasing accountability along with communicating more efficiently; all this while keeping everyone on the same page. ProofHub is a single place for all your projects, teams, and work-related information.
- Assign tasks to specified individuals.
- Organize the workflow by uploading files and documents.
- Acquired better control over time collaborations.
- Check overtime spent on every step.
It can become a hideous task for you and your team to be productive if you keep navigating on different pages. Crucial projects require you and your team to be on the same page as it is one of the important issues for any project. Users usually waste a lot of time trying to stay on the same page that significantly decreases productivity. GanttPro offers online Gantt chart software that enables you to keep a track of your team members and their tasks. GanttPro offers a visually appealing chart timeline that provides an immediate picture of progress to the project participants without losing any details.
- Managing tasks and assignments.
- Team collaboration with comments, files, and notifications.
- Time log for personal tasks as well as calendars.
- Deadline management.
- Export and Sharing via Public URL.
- Resource workload.
Scheduling & Calendar
Calendar creates an AI enabled solution that adapts and learns your schedule. It takes over the tasks such as organizing, booking, and updating meetings and events on your calendar. Since digital calendar or other time management tools can make you feel more organized and better with your time; you may end up spending too much time entering and revising information across your tools. However, Calendar syncs across multiple calendar tools and devices allowing you to focus on higher priority tasks and saving your time.
- Integrates multiple digital calendars like Outlook, Google Calendar. iCal as well as other emails, project management, and collaboration tools
- Leverage analytics tools to assess calendar data and reveal details of your time spent with people and in meetings.
- Shares calendars and designates restrictions decided by you on who can see what on your calendar, based on your preference.
- Provides analytics for your Calendar to know the time of your opening each day.
- Automatically Invite and schedule meeting attendees.
Communication & Collaboration
Slack is known to be a unique and effective team collaboration software that unifies the communication of your entire team. It integrates with the apps you use on an everyday basis such as Google Drive, Dropbox etc.
- Highlight words to be notified as they appear in a conversation
- Effective chat and team communication.
- Set up reminders.
Fleep is a flexible messenger that lets you share and store files easily while being integrated with your email. It has everything you need to coordinate your team’s work from idea to execution. Along with that, it also combines messaging with file sharing and tasks.
- Experience a truly flexible communication.
- Organizes and easy to keep track of things.
- Contact anyone, anywhere, and on any device.
Chanty allows you to easily get in touch with your colleagues in the private, public, group and one-on-one conversations. It is a simple and fast team chat app to boost communication among peers of all business segments. Chanty has a Team book menu that allows you to keep all your messages, files, links and tasks in order. Apart from that, users can also achieve a new level of productivity with third-party Apps in Chanty. You can have complete control over the information from the apps using the Integrations tool that turns a team chat into a command centre. Moreover, you can instantly communicate with your team and deliver important information instantly using Chanty voice messaging and calls.
- Audio/video calls and voice messaging.
- Integrations and file sharing.
- Free unlimited message history.
- Built-in task management.
This desktop app is known for streamlining your accounts, apps, and workflows. Shift is a logical & beautiful solution for managing things in a better way than conventional methods of switching between accounts, and logging in and out again. You can also toggle between multiple Gmail, Outlook & Office 365 accounts without the hassle using Shift. It is advisable to customize your workstation and connect all of your email accounts, favorite web apps and tools to Shift.
- Cross-platform support (MacOS, Windows, Linux).
- Manage all of your apps and accounts in one place.
- Focused browsing web tabs and custom desktop notifications.
- Unified search across all your Google accounts to find exactly what you need.
Google docs allow you can create write, access, edit, and collaborate from your phone, tablet, or computer. You don’t always need a working internet connection to make minor changes. Google Docs has widely used document storage and work management software allowing individuals to collaborate and keep updating their progress.
- Create a document through a browser or mobile app.
- Smart tools for editing and styling.
- Choose from a variety of reports, resumes and other pre-made documents.
Skype is regarded as one of the most popular software in the world which has made communication over video calls more collaborative than ever. Skype has had a fresh design makeover and a ton of new features to help you stay connected with your peers, friends and family.
- Improved conversation with rich video features for formal and informal video calls.
- Share messages, photos and emoticons in real time.
- Call mobile and landline numbers at affordable rates.
GoToMeeting allows you to turn your online meeting into a conference call. An online video conferencing tool for users, it allows them to schedule meetings and share screens irrespective of where you are. Your personal meeting is now just a few clicks away with GoToMeeting.
- Simple answer calls without codes or PINs needed.
- Screen sharing without the hassle
- Dynamic video conferencing
- 6 HD video feeds per session with time tracking.
- Highlighting tools to mark up contents on the screen.
Toggl is an ultimate time-saving app which is insanely simple to use with its time tracker built for speed and drives a stake in the heart of timesheets. This time tracking software integrates tons of other tools to increase its functionality.
- Instant overview of your billable time and team progress
- Offline time tracking and mobile functionalities
- Reports directly delivered to managers
Harvest is known as one of the best time tracking software that lets your business ticking. It makes time tracking so easy whether it’s from the web, your smartphone, or another application. It’s a good way of spending a lot of time in meetings and setting enough time away from them to work on deliverables.
- Simple and intuitive interface.
- Get the insights of the project with powerful reporting.
- Create and send invoices online.
Paymo takes away the pain of planning, scheduling, task management, time tracking and invoicing. This app brings all the important elements under one roof and makes it easier to get an overview of your team’s performance.
- Keeps accurate track of time spent on tasks and projects.
- Detailed project reports.
- Categorize all time entries and automate.
Everhour’s comprehensive range of features makes it an intuitive time tracking software for teams to reach goals faster. It keeps you precise with your project estimates to ensure you are with your tasks all the time.
- Multiple time formats and seamless integration.
- History of entries
- Manual time entry and reporting.
Hubstaff is a time-tracking software that is trusted by various remote teams. It has become easy to track time on your desktop or as a mobile app as its time tracker runs as software. You can invoice clients, pay employees, see in-depth reporting and much more once Hubstaff tracks time.
- Tracks the number of click movements and keyboard strokes by employees.
- Randomized screenshots enable you to keep a track of work.
- 30 plus integrations.
This tool gives you the ability to keep a track of your team and how they’re spending their time while working away from you. Time Doctor is a complete time tracking and productivity tool designed specifically for remote teams to keep a check on their progress.
- Web and app usage monitoring.
- Alerts to avoid distractions
- Screenshots recording
Evernote helps you remember everything and acts as your second brain. A reliable note-making app, Evernote helps you stay organized and get things done in more efficient ways. Moreover, you can also capture, organize, and share notes from anywhere and sync your best ideas with you wherever you are.
- Scan and search for information from business cards.
- Making things more accessible by collect everything in one place.
- Add attachments, links, and audio recordings.
This app lets you type, write, or draw with the free-form feel of pen to paper. Microsoft OneNote is a digital note-taking app that works on any device or platform from laptops to smartphones. It is very handy when it comes to taking impromptu notes.
- Optical character recognition from images.
- Audio/video recording.
- Real-time collaboration.
Simplenote offers one of the simplest ways to keep notes light, clean, and free. It also eliminates the need for wasting time while tracking files. Along with backing up your notes, Simplenote updates your list instantly and knows what you’re looking for.
- Quickly find notes with instant searching and tags.
- Keep your notes updated on all your devices.
- Free backup, syncing and sharing.
Box notes is all about real-time collaboration whether it’s brainstorming with coworkers or the meeting notes you share with others. It is an online note-taking app that makes it easier for team members to work together and create notes without worrying about security.
- Live editing enables real-time collaboration.
- Every note created or shared is secured by enterprise-growth security.
- Easier to create notes, share ideas, and track status updates.
Dropbox Paper is an online word processor where teams can bring ideas to life in a single place. It can make conversations more connected and alive by taking a little casual approach to work with stickers and emojis.
- Seamless presentations.
- Changes are automatically saved.
- Users can see and update Dropbox files in a Paper doc.
Google Keep is a fully-featured notes app that is known for its simplicity to capture ideas, jot down reminders, create checklists, take meeting notes, make to-dos and much more. This app gives you digital sticky-notes that let you integrate your notes with Google Docs. It works well with all mobile OS; Android, iPhone, Google Chrome, Firefox or even Smartwatch.
- Location reminder when you are in a particular area.
- Set two kinds of reminders; time and location and manages email.
- Color-code your notes.
- Sync with Chrome and Web app.
- Audio notes using Google’s speech-to-text engine.
Sanebox cleans up your inbox and automatically sorts your emails and declutters your mailbox and it sorts your emails into different folders depending upon each email’s importance. This way you can focus on what matters.
- Snooze email until a particular time set by you.
- Saves your attachments into the cloud.
- Prioritizes your email with smart filtering.
Unroll.me is as simple as it can get that cleans up your inbox by categorizing your subscriptions in the form of a virtual roll-up. You can access it whenever you have some free time.
- The roll-up allows you to read emails at the time chosen by you.
- Makes your mailbox clutter-free.
- Secure and easy to access.
This is a dedicated email management application for Gmail that schedules and sets email reminders. Boomerang’s one of the cool features includes allowing you to ‘boomerang’ a message back to your inbox to remind you about it at the set time.
- Block off times for deep focus work.
- Finish important tasks by removing interruptions.
- Send and receive an email message and get the ultimate control.